Olight S30R III Baton Rechargeable LED TorchesRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
The Olight S30 R III Baton LED rechargeable torch is the second improved version of the succesful Olight S30R. Five levels of output ranging from 1 lumen to 1,050 lumens, an Olight USB docking station to charge the included Olight battery, and small form factor (119 x 25mm) makes the Olight S30R III a very handy torch, small enough to keep in a pocket using the stainless steel pocket clip but has enough punch for bigger jobs.
- Low-profile side switch featuring a battery power indicator, which glows red when battery is low
- Micro-USB charging dock and a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable battery
- Thermal management safety program provides overheating protection by dropping high output to 60% after 5min of constant on
- Glow-in-the-dark o-ring in bezel to help locate torch if accidentally dropped
- 99% light transmittance rate through tempered glass, with two-sided anti-reflective coating
- 5x brightness levels, plus a strobe mode
- Automatically returns to your last brightness level with the built in memory function
- Removable two-position pocket clip
- Flat tailcap with strong magnet, giving you the ability to use the light as a hands-free worklight
- Highly reliable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy structure with Type-III hard anodizing with a stainless steel bezel to protect against drops
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Can be powered by 2x non-rechargeable CR123A lithium batteries as a last resort in an emergency.
- Low standby current below 15uA
- Output / Runtime:
- Turbo: 1050 - 500 Lumens / 2 + 200 min
- High: 500 Lumens / 210 mins
- Medium: 120 Lumens / 15 hours
- Low: 12 Lumens / 130 Hours
- Lowest: 0.5 Lumen / 100 days
- Note: Light drops down to 60% after 5 minutes of continuous use in turbo mode
- Beam Distance: 188 Meters
- Length: 114mm
- Diameter: 25mm
- 3500mAh 3.6v 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Charging dock
- 50cm MICRO-USB cable
- O-ring x 2
- Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
S30RBy: Rob on 23 May 2017I've used this light for 6 months in an industrial setting. Night shift in a crushing plant on a gold mine. Very high dust environment. Magnetic base holds it up very well over head, and sideways easily. The lens down carry orientation is ideal to keep the lens out of the dust, that's why I prefer it to the s30r III, which I also own.